One of the key early bird projects identified under Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region (DNGIR), in Uttar Pradesh (UP) sub-region of Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC), is "Multi Modal Transport Hub (MMTH) at Boraki in Greater Noida". Under MMTH, a railway station is proposed at Boraki that shall be developed as a transport hub with a state-of-art railway terminus further supplemented by an Interstate Bus Terminus (ISBT) and a Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS) station alongside commercial activity to optimally capture the strategic location where various transport modes congregate.
The integrated railway hub is planned to be of world?class standards, encompassing passenger facilities commercial and institutional facilities (including office complex, shopping complex and hotels). The project is foreseen as the development od a modern and user-friendly regional railway terminal that will seamlessly integrate with an MRTS (interlinked with a large local habitation), ISBT and a Business Centre (equipped, among other things, with offices and business hotel accommodation).
MMTH at Boraki and surrounding station area development in Greater Noida spread over 412.7 acres for improved transport connectivity for DNGIR and upcoming UP-Sub Region, forming catchment zone for the proposed transit facility.
- Multi Modal Transport HUB [MMTH] at Boraki is envisioned to be the nucleus of development for Greater Noida.
- MMTH is congregation of various transport modes. A state-of-art railway terminus is further supplemented by an Interstate Bus Terminus [ISBT] and a Mass Rapid Transit System [MRTS].
- This integrated railway hub is planned to be of world-class standards and also encompasses a Business Centre [including office complex,shopping complex and hotels].
- Current Status:- Techno Economic Feasibility Report has been submitted by Halcrow Consortium.
MMTH Land Use Plan (At Land)
MMTH Land Use Plan (At Grade)
The prime objectives associated with the MMTH project are
- Provide world-class passenger movement facilities for the growing population of the catchment zone catering to upcoming development in the UP-Sub Region of the NCR.
- Strengthen integration with surrounding transportation systems (existing and proposed) by encouraging and accommodating additional transportation and related functions.
- Maximizing access to all modes of public transit planned within one facility-rail, road, MRTS and feeder services-improving mobility options.
- To increase location efficiency by boosting transit ridership and minimizing the traffic congestion within the region.
- To improve efficiency of station operations and services to passengers for the increasing future passenger demand by modernization and expansion of existing station facilities at Boraki.
- Catalyst for fuelling growth within the investment region by improving connectivity, providing accessibility, increasing efficiency and safety in a way that benefits the entire region.